Sales Strategy, Management and Motivation
How to develop a robust sales strategy, manage and execute that strategy effectively and keep yourself and your sales team focused and motivated.
Even if you have the best product or service in the world, your business and sales will only thrive and grow with an effective sales process and a highly motivated and skilled team.
This programme guides you through a process for analysing and developing a sales strategy that will work best in your market, set out goals and milestones to ensure you implement your plan effectively and help you put in place a management and motivation process to develop each member of your sales team into a top performer.
The programme may cover:
- Clarifying your sales mission and vision - your guiding principles
- Understanding your current sales strategies and asset strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Analysing your market threats, opportunities and trends
- Identifying and refining your key target markets
- Analysing and deciding your best sales approach re. e.g.,high volume or premium markets
- Your product or service value proposition re. your target markets
- Competitor Analysis
- Developing your sales goals and targets for the next 3 years with milestones re. revenue, communications, brand, service and operations
- Identifying your sales channels and prospect pipeline
- Assessing your needs to achieve goals re. product, price, place, promotion, process, people
- Identifying your high value activities to achieve your year 1 milestones
- Potential barriers to success and how you'll over come them
- Professional development needed to support you and your team in achieving your goals
- How to manage and motivate your sales team
Call today to discuss how we can help you develop a strong sales strategy and develop a highly energised and motivated sales team.